Migrating Your ALTOCT IP to the OCT Intel® FPGA IP
To migrate your ALTOCT IP to the OCT IP, follow these steps:
- Open your ALTOCT IP in the IP Catalog.
- In Currently selected device family, select Stratix 10, Arria 10, or Cyclone 10 GX.
- Click Finish to open the OCT IP in the parameter editor.
The parameter editor configures the OCT IP settings similar to the ALTOCT IP settings.
- If there are any incompatible settings between the two, select new supported settings.
- Click Finish to regenerate the IP.
- Replace your ALTOCT IP instantiation in RTL with the OCT IP.
Note: The OCT IP port names may not match the ALTOCT IP port names. Therefore, simply changing the IP name in the instantiation is not sufficient.