A newer version of this document is available. Customers should click here to go to the newest version.
Step 1: Getting Started Step 2: Preparing the Base Revision Step 3: Preparing the Implementation Revisions for Debug Step 4: Tapping Signals in the Implementation Persona Step 5: Configuring Data Acquisition Step 6: Setting Trigger Conditions Step 7: Generating Programming Files Step 8: Programming the Board Step 9: Performing Data Acquisition
Step 1: Getting Started
To copy the reference design files to your working environment and compile the initial design for this tutorial:
- Before you begin, download the tutorial files.
- In your working environment, create a directory named a10_pcie_devkit_blinking_led_stp.
- Copy the downloaded tutorials/a10_pcie_devkit_blinking_led_stp/start sub-folder to your working directory.
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software, click File > Open Project and select blinking_led.qpf.
- Click Processing > Start > Start Analysis and Synthesis.
Did you find the information on this page useful?