126.96.36.199. Editing TX Simulation Model Top-Level HDL for Synchronized ADC to Intel® Agilex™ Dual Link
- Open the top-level HDL file (intel_j204c_ed_tx.sv) in a text editor.
- Modify the LINK system parameter to reflect the number of links in your design.
- Insert the newly exported ports from the Platform Designer at the Platform Designer instantiation.
- To make the connections for the Platform Designer ports:
- For TX link reset and frame reset, distribute the tx_rst wire from the reset sequencer in Platform Designer to the IPs and pattern generators of the second and subsequent links. One way to achieve this is to hard code the index in the tx_rst[i] wire in the pattern generator and the synchronizer (j204c_pulse_CDC) instantiations generation loop with tx_rst.
- Create the following wires:
- Connect the tx_pma_ready_in of each link to the input of an AND gate. Connect the output of the AND gate to tx_pma_ready_in_all.
// Example in Verilog assign tx_pma_ready_in_all = &tx_pma_ready_in;
- Connect the tx_xcvr_ready_in of each link to the input of an AND gate. Connect the output of the AND gate to tx_xcvr_ready_in_all.
// Example in Verilog assign tx_xcvr_ready_in_all = &tx_xcvr_ready_in;
- Replace the tx_pma_ready_in connection at the rst_seq_0_reset3_dsrt_qual_reset3_dsrt_qual port of the Platform Designer system with the output of the AND gate of tx_pma_ready_in_all.
- Replace the tx_xcvr_ready_in connection at the rst_seq_0_reset4_dsrt_qual_reset4_dsrt_qual port of the Platform Designer system with the output of the AND gate of tx_xcvr_ready_in_all.
- For the rest of the ports, increase the index wires from 0 to 1, and use subsequent numbers for the subsequent links.
Example: tx_avst_data wire should be connected to link 1 IP.
- Save the top-level HDL file changes.
Did you find the information on this page useful?