Key Advantages of Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Devices Summary of Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Features Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Available Options Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Maximum Resources Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Package Plan I/O Vertical Migration for Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Devices Adaptive Logic Module Variable-Precision DSP Block Embedded Memory Blocks Clock Networks and PLL Clock Sources FPGA General Purpose I/O External Memory Interface PCIe Gen1 and Gen2 Hard IP Enhanced PCS Hard IP for Interlaken and 10 Gbps Ethernet Low Power Serial Transceivers Dynamic and Partial Reconfiguration Enhanced Configuration and Configuration via Protocol SEU Error Detection and Correction Power Management Incremental Compilation Document Revision History for Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Device Overview
PCIe Gen1 and Gen2 Hard IP
Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX devices contain PCIe hard IP that is designed for performance and ease-of-use:
- Includes all layers of the PCIe stack—transaction, data link and physical layers.
- Supports PCIe Gen2 Endpoint and Root Port in x1, x2, or x4 lane configuration5.
- Operates independently from the core logic—optional configuration via protocol (CvP) allows the PCIe link to power up and complete link training in less than 100 ms while the Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX device completes loading the programming file for the rest of the FPGA.
- Provides improved end-to-end datapath protection using ECC.
- Supports FPGA configuration via protocol (CvP) using PCIe at Gen2 or Gen1 speed.
5 For the PCIe hard IP, only x2 lane configuration is available for the U484 package of the 10CX085, 10CX105, 10CX150, and 10CX220 devices, and the F672 package of the 10CX085 device.