Displaying Graphics Output
- Theorigin(point 0, 0) is the upper-left corner of the screen or the client area (defined user area) of the child window being written to. The x-axis and y-axis start at the origin. You can change the origin in some coordinate systems.
- The horizontal direction is represented by thex-axis, increasing to the right.
- The vertical direction is represented by they-axis, increasing down.
- Some graphics adapters offer acolor palettethat can be changed.
- Some graphics adapters (VGA and SVGA) allow you to change the color that a color index refers to by providing acolor valuethat describes a new color. The color value indicates the mix of red, green, and blue in a screen color. A color value is always an INTEGER number.