Compact Workstation. Massive Performance.
Get ready for business at lightspeed. The Intel® NUC 12 Pro X Kit is built for business with Intel vPro® Platform and high performing 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 and i7 processors.
Unlock incredible visuals with your choice of desktop discrete graphics–the latest PCIe 5.0 x16 slot supports up to 12-inch dual-slot GPUs for video editing, 3D design and other graphics heavy workloads.
At just 4.72” x 14”, these are the most powerful Intel® NUCs available today, and they’re backed by a three-year warranty from Intel. Flexibility is built in with the modular Intel® Compute Element and the ability to customize graphics, memory, storage, and OS so that you can upgrade performance while reducing e-waste. Upgradability includes up to 64GB dual-channel memory and up to three PCIe 4.0 SSDs. And every system comes with Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+) and 10GbE LAN for the fastest connectivity.
With massive performance in a surprisingly small footprint, Intel® NUC 12 Pro X gives business people everything they need to perform at their best.
Intel® NUC 12 Pro X Small Size, Maximum Business Performance
- Intel vPro® Enterprise featuring 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors
- PCIe 5.0 x16 slot for add-in discrete graphics (up to 12’’ in length)
- Up to 64GB dual-channel DDR4-3200MHz SODIMMs (ECC RAM supported)
- 3x M.2 key M slots
- HDMI 2.0b connector
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 ports
- 6x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A connectors
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- 10Gb Ethernet port standard; and additional 2.5Gb Ethernet port on Intel® Core™ i9 processor SKUs
- Intel three-year warranty
Hardware-Based Remote Management
Use an out-of-band connection that operates independently of the OS to manage desktops and laptops remotely—even if the computer is off, the operating system fails, or there’s no hard drive present.
- Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT), part of Intel vPro, helps IT support a mobile workforce by bringing remote manageability where it is needed— even for those working outside the corporate firewall.
- Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) allows IT to remotely and more securely manage Intel® AMT devices beyond the firewall via the cloud.
Remote Management Features—Only on Intel vPro Enterprise
With Intel® AMT for Intel vPro Enterprise, businesses can access the full suite of remote device management capabilities, including these new features that can be performed with a single out-of-band command via Intel® AMT and Intel® EMA.
- Intel® One-Click Recovery easily and inexpensively restores any Intel vPro device to a trusted or golden image remotely and securely, without an IT desk visit.
- Intel® Remote Platform Erase helps protect company assets and personal data by making it easy to clear all user and company data from Intel vPro devices before disposing, reselling, or returning.
Additional Technical Specifications
- Intel vPro® Enterprise featuring 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900 processor Up to 5.1GHz Turbo Boost Max 8P+8E cores, 24 threads, 30MB L3 Cache
- Intel vPro® Enterprise featuring 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700 processor Up to 4.9GHz Turbo Boost Max, 8P+4E cores, 20 threads, 25MB L3 Cache
- PCIe 5.0 x16 slot
- Intel® UHD Graphics 770 Up to 1.55 GHz
- 3x M.2 key M slots: 1x 42/80 CPU-attached PCIex4 Gen4 NVMe 2x 42/80 PCH-attached PCIe x 4 Gen4 NVMe or SATA3 SSD, RAID-0 and RAID-1 capable
- Intel® Optane™ SSD and Intel® Optane™ Memory M10, H10, and H20 ready
- Dual channel DDR4-3200MHz SODIMMs, 1.2V, 64GB max (ECC RAM supported)
- 1x HDMI 2.0b port
- 1x Mini DisplayPort 1.4 port
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 ports (front and rear) with 5V/9V fast phone charging profiles
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211(Gig+), IEEE 802.11ax 2x2/Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (select SKUs) + Bluetooth® 5.2, with internal antennas
- 6x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports
- 10GbE port standard
- Intel® 2.5Gb (i225-LM) Ethernet port available on Intel® Core™ i9 processor SKUs
- SDXC slot with UHS-II support
256Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
- Advanced configuration and power interface V5.0b, SMBIOS2.5
- Intel® BIOS
- Intel® Express BIOS update support
Hardware Management Features
- Voltage and temperature sensing
- ACPI-compliant power management control
- Two internal USB 2.0 headers
- Up to 7.1 multi-channel digital audio via HDMI or DisplayPort signals
- Operating System Compatibility
- Windows® 10
- Various Linux distros
- Environment Operating Temperature
- 0 C° to +35 C°
- -20° C to +60 C°
- Safety Regulations and Standards
- IEC/EN/UL 60950-1
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- EMC/RF Regulations and Standards
- FCC Part 15B/15C/15E
- CISPR/EN 55032/55024
- VCCI 32
- BSMI CNS 13438
- KN 32/35
- AS/NZS CISPR 32
- EN 300 328
- EN 301 893
- EN 300 440
- EN 301 489-1/3/17
- EN 62311
- AS/NZS 4268
- AS/NZS 2772.2
- EU RoHS
- China RoHS
- Taiwan BSMI RoHS
- Energy Efficiency Regulations for Mini PCs
- US Energy Star and CEC
- EU ErP Directive
- China CEL
- South Korea E-standby
- Australia GEMS
- Israel Energy Source
- Japan Energy Saving Act 2022年度基準: 15区分,54.7kWh/年