This download record installs Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Driver for Windows 11* for Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBB/Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kits - NUC13RNG
- Windows 11*
- Size: 37.3 MB
- SHA1: BC5981365596A5852E5418F79CFD0B91C8DE2E08
Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC products with Thunderbolt using Windows 11*. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices.
How to install
Double-click Thunderbolt™ Software Installer.exe.
If the driver won't install and you are using a supported operating system, try one or both of the following:
- Plug a Thunderbolt device into the Intel NUC and run the installer again.
- Uninstall the current driver, then run the installer again.
The Thunderbolt Control Center should load automatically after the driver is installed and if or when you're connected to the Internet. If it doesn't, you can download it from this link: Thunderbolt Control Center software (available on the Microsoft Store)
Some IT departments might have a group policy that prevents you from downloading apps from the Windows Store. They can choose to set up a private store with approved apps. See the following for more information:
- Configure access to Microsoft Store*
- Distribute apps using your private store
- Manage access to private store
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi9F
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi5F
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi7F
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi9
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi5
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi7
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kit - NUC13RNGi7
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kit - NUC13RNGi9
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kit - NUC13RNGi5
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.