This download record provides options for updating the Intel® Aptio* V UEFI Firmware of the Intel® NUC X15 Laptop Kits - LAPAC71G, LAPAC71H.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 13.4 MB
- SHA1: 5E5E3B8EE07D49F2F9C45A0ED89A28EEB6146057
- OS Independent
- Size: 37.1 MB
- SHA1: 26EE3D4DE606955C101DF40EF1C4F078F2A4CC70
- OS Independent
- Size: 12.8 MB
- SHA1: 2470E55D12DA7D77A916C2EEC3B9C85196E63824
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC X15 Laptop Kits - LAPAC71G, LAPAC71H.
Which file to choose?
- Express BIOS update [ACADL357.0062.EBU.exe] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- F7 BIOS update [AC0062.CAP] - .CAP file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method. It requires a USB flash device.
- BIOS Recovery [ACADL357.0062.RECOVERY.zip] - In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device. Follow the recovery instructions in the Readme file.
- The Intel® Aptio* V Integrator Tools are designed to assist integrators (who usually work in manufacturing or enterprise environment) with the process of BIOS/SMBIOS customization, OEM Windows* product key injection (OEM Activation 3.0, OA3), changing the Logo, and so on of Intel® NUC AptioV based products.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You can also find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues in this BIOS version.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.