Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Windows 11* and Windows® 10 64-bit for NUC11PHKi7C
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 13 MB
- SHA1: 0F243EF6D4F4C1DE22EE53F6B80989A0AF803C8D
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
- Intel® Optane™ Memory
Before installing RST driver, make sure that VMD is enabled in BIOS.
- Download and unzip RST-Win10_Win11-188.8.131.525.1.zip and execute SetupRST.exe
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT) and Intel® Optane Memory.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.