This download record provides options for updating the Intel® Aptio* V UEFI Firmware of Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 9.1 MB
- SHA1: 63C54F490FE95AB509032741AEC9E6CB8BFDD82A
- OS Independent
- Size: 17 MB
- SHA1: 094932FE816F613ED32851D0150037A3EC60F0BB
- OS Independent
- Size: 8.4 MB
- SHA1: 6B43AE788B6C1E488D8BCF50AB50CFE626E03002
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits.
- It will take up to five full charge cycles for the battery management system to normalize and report to Windows the correct usage amount.
Which file to choose?
- Express BIOS Update [QCCFL357.0156.EBU.exe] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- F7 BIOS update [QC0156.CAP] - .CAP file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method. It requires a USB flash device.
- BIOS Recovery [QCCFL357.0156.RECOVERY.zip] - In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device. Follow the recovery instructions in the Readme file.
- The Intel® Aptio* V Integrator Tools are designed to assist integrators (who usually work in manufacturing or enterprise environment) with the process of BIOS/SMBIOS customization, OEM Windows* product key injection (OEM Activation 3.0, OA3), changing the Logo, and so on of Intel® NUC AptioV based products.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You can also find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues in this BIOS version.
Not sure if this is the right BIOS for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.