This download record contains options for updating the Intel® Aptio* V UEFI Firmware BIOS core for Intel® NUC9i5QN, NUC9i7QN, NUC9i9QN.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 11*
- Size: 12.1 MB
- SHA1: D0D9FC96C65BE1799BA6100C4BBF9EF550149FAA
- OS Independent
- Size: 27 MB
- SHA1: 849BE1E43289C2726C3942E85830C240D353FC9D
- OS Independent
- Size: 12.2 MB
- SHA1: 6DC269A1CA9E455EAAE3A787DF13B830ECDF3B30
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 11.4 MB
- SHA1: C8343B52226D75C8C7BEFDA9820C3578EC7B075A
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS for Intel® NUC Kits NUC9i5QNX, NUC9i7QNX, NUC9i9QNX. You only need to download one.
The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. If you need complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods, refer to BIOS update instructions.
Which file should I choose?
- Express BIOS update [QXCFL579.0065.EBU.exe] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- F7 BIOS update [QX0065.CAP] - .CAP file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method. It requires a USB flash device.
- UEFI BIOS update [QXCFL579.0065.UEFI.zip] - Allows you to update the BIOS from the EFI Shell. It requires a USB flash device.
- BIOS Recovery [QXCFL579.0065.RECOVERY.zip] - In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device. Follow the recovery instructions in the Readme file.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues in this BIOS version.
Not sure if this is the right BIOS for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.