This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kits NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 7.4 MB
- SHA1: 79B6D2AE16489F09280454A1C87533EDED06F919
- OS Independent
- Size: 8.8 MB
- SHA1: 74B9F452460F6A48121AFE050FA384369C1C15D0
- OS Independent
- Size: 7 MB
- SHA1: 16201256EB35CD5CCC4FD7FD666A32972CEA888C
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kits NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK. You only need to download one.
Which file to choose?
- Express BIOS update [HNKBLi70.86A.0067.EB.msi] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- BIOS update [HN0067.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device.
- UEFI BIOS update [HNKBLi70.86A.0067.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
After loading the BIOS, make sure to load the BIOS defaults, save and restart, otherwise the lights may not work.
The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You can also find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
What's new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues in this BIOS version.
Not sure if this is the right BIOS for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
Troubleshooting BIOS Issues
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.