Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics driver and software for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.1 GB
- SHA1: F7C80E464C90607DD125F1F9F7C7174A3E567984
Installs the Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics driver and software for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
This is the primary graphics driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kits NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
Both the Intel HD Graphics driver and the Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics driver should be installed. You may experience the following if both are not installed:
- Unstable graphics
- Can't set up multiple displays
- Applications crash after opening
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 version 22H2.
- Microsoft® Agility SDK Release 1.602 including new minor features.
- Microsoft® Agility SDK Release 1.606 including Microsoft® Shader Model 6.7.
Driver optimizations to support following game launches
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered™
- Radeon™ Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite™
- Swordsman™ Remake.
- Support for F1 2022™
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.