Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics driver and software for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
- Windows 11*
- Size: 1.7 GB
- SHA1: 7BE96FD0EF9B70FC8D4A9AF68A356FB127999ADB
Installs the Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics driver and software for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
This is the primary graphics driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kits NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK.
Both the Intel HD Graphics driver and the Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics driver should be installed. You may experience the following if both are not installed:
- Unstable graphics
- Can't set up multiple displays
- Applications crash after opening
- Microsoft® Windows 11* version 22H2.
- Microsoft® Agility SDK Release 1.602 including new minor features.
- Microsoft® Agility SDK Release 1.606 including Microsoft® Shader Model 6.7.
Driver optimizations to support following game launches
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered*
- Radeon™ Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite*
- Swordsman* Remake.
- Support for F1 2022*
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.