This download record contains options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH, NUC7PJYH and Intel® NUC Mini PC NUC7CJYSAL.
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.5 MB
- SHA1: 19A7DF52485CB11FA22CD522A678EDC37CCB59EF
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.1 MB
- SHA1: EFAF3575893759B609ADA3DBE828A14B811F6CAD
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH, NUC7PJYH, and Intel® NUC Mini-PC NUC7CJYSAL.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [JY0070.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- UEFI BIOS update [JYGLKCPX.86A.0070.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
What's new in this release?
- See the release notes for additional fixes and new features in this BIOS version.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. If you need complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods, refer to BIOS update instructions.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen. Once the update process has started, do not power down your system before the update is complete. The update process will take up to 3 minutes.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version isn't recommended and might not be supported.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel® Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
Not sure if this is the right BIOS for your Intel NUC?
Run Intel® Driver and Support Assistant to automatically detect driver or software updates.
Troubleshooting BIOS Issues