This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600WF Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE* (02.01.0014), read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 82.6 MB
- SHA1: A632FDC5D1FFC7B8C6C06733C1B9A1F756B313FC
Do NOT use this OS-based Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - R02.01.0014
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.505
- BMC Firmware - 2.86.2da97d3
- FRUSDR - 2.02
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600WF Family and appropriate Intel® Server System R1000WF Family and Intel® Server System R2000WF Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility and Windows* Preboot Execution Environment.
This Firmware Update Package supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor families
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0015
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.601
- BMC Firmware - 2.88.6999d21a
- Read TA-1161 about implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC Firmware version
- FRUSDR - 2.03
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5446
- OFU utility with flashupdt tool does not support DCPMM FW update, please refer to "DCPMM_Update_Intructions.txt" part of this package for instructions to update DCPMM.
- This SFUP package includes the FW 01.02.00.5446 for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory (DCPMM), if you received your DCPMM DIMMs with a different FW, please install this one.
- Starting from BMC 2.22.59c3b83a, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
- BMC and FRUSDR versions cannot be downgraded to backwards versions.
- For Windows and WinPE, the user needs to exit/ close the command prompt after each update.
- Refer first to the release notes for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 19 or later.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFTF
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFT
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFQ
- Intel® Server Board S2600WF0
- Intel® Server System R2208WF0ZSR
- Intel® Server System R2308WFTZS
- Intel® Server System R1208WFTYS
- Intel® Server System R1304WF0YSR
- Intel® Server System R2208WFQZS
- Intel® Server System R2224WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R2224WFTZS
- Intel® Server System R2224WFQZS
- Intel® Server System R2208WF0ZS
- Intel® Server System R2208WFQZSR
- Intel® Server System R1208WFQYSR
- Intel® Server System R2312WF0NPR
- Intel® Server System R1304WF0YS
- Intel® Server Board S2600WF0R
- Intel® Server System R2208WFTZS
- Intel® Server System R2308WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R1304WFTYSR
- Intel® Server System R1208WFTYSR
- Intel® Server System R2312WF0NP
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFQR
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFTR
- Intel® Server System R1304WFTYS
- Intel® Server System R2208WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R2312WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R2312WFQZS
- Intel® Server System R2312WFTZS
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.