This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S1200SP Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update utility and WinPE*. (03.01.0049)
- OS Independent
- Size: 30.3 MB
- SHA1: 5F925DD8FE8190373748A187797821A17091DE07
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Due to additional integrated BIOS features, the Intel® Server Board S1200SP BIOS binary regions have surpassed their original design sizes.
Install bridge BIOS version 03.01.2032 to redefine the binary regions before attempting to update the BIOS firmware to version 03.01.0038 or later.
Prior to update your system to BIOS version 03.01.0038 or later, is required to update the system to bridge BIOS version 03.01.2032.
If you update BIOS version from 03.01.0038 over to 03.01.0042, the bridge BIOS version is not required.
System will fail to update the BIOS FW to version 03.01.0042 if the currently BIOS FW installed on the system is not 03.01.2032 or 03.01.0038.
This download contains the BIOS and firmware update package for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) utility and Windows Preboot Execution Environment* with Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) support for the Intel® Server Boards S1200SPL, S1200SPS, S1200SPO, and appropriate Intel® Server Systems.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPL
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPS
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPO
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBN
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPOR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBNR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPLR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPSR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFG1
- Intel® Server System LSVRP4304ES6XXR
- Intel® Server System LSVRP4304ES6XX1
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFG1R
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFSGX1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.