Installs the Intel® Network Adapter drivers release 23.5 for Windows® 10.
- Windows 10, 32-bit*, Windows 10*
- Size: 54.5 MB
- SHA1: AA243154D27EDAD338DE881AA3101728596E26E9
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 10*
- Size: 78 MB
- SHA1: 3672908F9F5C7C43522167B4FD10C5A87931E1FE
- Support for Microsoft Windows® 10 1809.
- Support for Microsoft* Windows Server* 2019
- Support for Intel® PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility on Microsoft Windows Server* 2019 and Microsoft Windows® 10 1809
- Universal Windows Driver (UWD)
- Advanced Network Services (ANS) Support on Microsoft Windows 10 1809 and Microsoft Windows Server 2019 using Intel PowerShell IntelNetcmdlets
This download installs base drivers, Intel® PROSet for Windows Device Manager*, for Intel® Network Adapters with Windows 10.
Which file should you download?
Note: 10-Gb adapters are only supported by 64-bit drivers.
- PROWin32.exe for 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.exe for 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You do not need to download an extra language pack.
- See readme.htm if you want to extract the files without installing.
- See the release notes in the readme.txt file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X540-AT2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X540-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-AT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-LR1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-AT
- Intel® 82599EN 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® 82599ES 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® 82599EB 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.