This application for the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant enables you to scan computing devices for the latest drivers available from Intel. (18.104.22.168)
- Windows 8.1 Family*, Windows 8 family*, Windows 7 family*, Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10 Family*
- Size: 6 MB
- SHA1: 1080EE0E9224F8A686ACB7B2C5884A279FC40315
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant enables you to scan computing devices for the latest drivers available from Intel. This tool has the main interface hosted on Intel’s support website and provides a more integrated support experience to users. It has an enhanced detection engine to ensure that customers are given complete and accurate information and a scan frequency option to change from a “run-once” tool to a persistent experience that can provide customers with driver updates more quickly.
Products supported: Graphics drivers, wireless networking, Intel® SSDs, Intel® NUCs, and Intel® Compute Sticks
Issues with upgrading Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to a newer version? Please try our Uninstaller.
Required to install and use utility
- A broadband Internet connection is required to use this utility.
- Operating system requirements for installation: This application installs on Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, Windows® 10, and Windows® 11.
- We recommend performing a Windows* update to bring your operating system up to date with the latest .NET.
- This application does not support Internet Explorer* browser. We recommend using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.
Instructions for launching
- Uninstall any previous versions (optional).
- Download and save locally on your device.
- Double-click Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Installer.exe file.
- Read and agree to the license terms and conditions
- Select Install.
- Click Launch button; the tray icon will start and automatically opens default browser
Languages supported: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Polish and Turkish.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.