This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE and Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with SA/AA version -405 and earlier.
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.3 MB
- SHA1: 81FD8840BB08D1EBF8831D380CF046C3768E4A62
- OS Independent
- Size: 5.2 MB
- SHA1: 9B552813E799F073714DC22F1DCCBF9DDD2C6365
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE and Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE. You only need to download one.
See the release notes for what's new, bug fixes, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
- This BIOS update is for Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYHE with the following SA numbers: H27002-400, -401, -402, -404, and -404 and for Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with the following AA numbers: H26998-401, -402, -403, -404, and -405. The SA number for Kits is found on the label on the bottom of the chassis; The AA number for Boards is found on the board’s memory module socket. See Identify Your Intel® NUC article for more information.
- If Flash Update Failed is displayed on the screen it is the wrong BIOS version. BIOS version TYBYT20H.86A is needed.
Which file to choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [TY0071.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [TYBYT10H.86A.0071.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or USB CD drive.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You also can find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported.