This download record is recommended for IT administrators and includes Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 22.190.0 distribution packages.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 14.5 MB
- SHA1: F3EBCDB99CD7F086BD13582C9448D4AC8D3D4C88
- Driver package 22.190.0 has been validated to support Microsoft Windows 11*
Recommended for IT administrators. The download includes Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 22.190.0 distribution packages.
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.190.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
If you are not sure whether you need the driver package for IT administrators, please check our regular drivers Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 22.190.0
The Intel Wireless Bluetooth for IT administrators package is recommended for large corporations, universities, and medical centers. Smaller organizations may also find the installation and deployment features useful.
This is a compressed package that includes all files required to install the Intel Wireless Bluetooth software. The ZIP package allows you to extract the drivers and software for installation on multiple systems.
Note: When you update the software package, it might not update the wireless adapter driver if it includes the same driver as the previous release. For instructions, see Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software Version and the Driver Version.
See the release notes for what is new or fixed, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Not sure what to download?
Determine which wireless adapter is installed in your computer system:
- Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Manually identify your Intel® Wireless Adapter and driver version number.
Which file to choose?
After selecting download from this page and accepting the end-user license agreement, you will be prompted with a pop-up menu. Download the appropriate file described below for your operating system and user requirements:
- Windows® 10 32-bit/ 64-bit, and Windows 11*: BT-22.190.0-32-64UWD-Win10-Win11.zip
Note: This release contains updates for Windows® 10 and and Windows 11* drivers only. Windows 8.1*and Windows 7* drivers are the same as the previous release and are included for convenience.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC. Use a third-party unzip application to open the file and unzip the contents.
- Uninstall current version of Intel Wireless Bluetooth software.
- Review information for Intel Wireless Bluetooth installation options including silent install.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (x w)
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (i s)
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 (x w)
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 PCIe Card
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1690 (i s)
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 (i s)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX203
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX101
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Industrial IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Embedded IoT Kit
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.