1.5. Changing Target Device in Hardware Design Example
If you have selected Stratix 10 TX E-Tile Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit as your target device, the Low Latency E-Tile 40G Ethernet Intel® FPGA IP core generates a hardware example design for target device 1ST280EY2F55E2VG .
If you have selected Agilex F-series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit as your target device, the Low Latency E-Tile 40G Ethernet Intel® FPGA IP core generates a hardware example design for target device AGFB014R24A2E2VR0 .
The specified target device may differ from the device on your development kit.
To change the target device in your hardware design example, follow these steps:
- Launch the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software and open the hardware test project file /hardware_test_design/eth_ex_40g.qpf.
- On the Assignments menu, click Device. The Device dialog box appears.
- In the Device dialog box, select an E-tile based target device table that matches the device part number on your development kit. Refer to the development kit link on the Intel® website for more information.
- A prompt appears when you select a device, as shown in the figure below. Select No to preserve the generated pin assignments and I/O assignments.
Figure 5. Intel® Quartus® Prime Prompt for Device Selection
- Perform full compilation of your design.
Did you find the information on this page useful?