22.214.171.124.3. hdcp2x_rx_kmem.v file
- To identify the correct HDCP2 RX DCP key file for hdcp2x_rx_kmem.v, make sure the first 4 bytes of the file are “0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x02”.
- The keys in the DCP key files are in little-endian format.
Figure below shows the exact byte mapping from HDCP2 RX DCP key file into hdcp2x_rx_kmem.v.
- Key size in bytes * key number + byte number in current row + constant offset + row size in bytes * row number.
- 862*n indicates that each key set has 862 bytes.
- 16*y indicates that each row has 16 bytes. There is an exception in cert_rx_prod where ROW 32 has only 10 bytes.
This figure shows the wire arrays for hdcp2x_rx_kmem.v (cert_rx_prod, kprivrx_qinv_prod, and lc128_prod) map to the example of HDCP2 RX DCP key file in Figure 38.
Did you find the information on this page useful?