1.4.1. Hardware Setup
Figure 3. Intel® Stratix® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit on Workstation Motherboard
For the hardware setup to run the reference design, follow these steps:
- Connect the Intel® Stratix® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit into the x16 PCIe slot of the motherboard.
- Connect the USB cable to the Micro USB Blaster connector on the development kit.
- Connect the power adapter (packaged together with the development board) to the power supply jack.
- Connect the Auxiliary power from the motherboard to the development kit.
- Power on the workstation.
- Turn on the power for the Intel® Stratix® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit. The hardware system is now ready for programming.