2.11. Using the Design Example with the EMIF Debug Toolkit
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime software, open the System Console by selecting .
- [Skip this step if your project is already open in the Intel® Quartus® Prime software.] In the System Console, load the SRAM object file (.sof) with which you programmed the board (as described in Prerequisites for Using the EMIF Debug Toolkit, in the External Memory Interfaces Intel® Agilex™ FPGA IP User Guide).
- Select instances to debug.
- Select EMIF Calibration Debug Toolkit for EMIF calibration debugging, as described in Generating a Design Example with the Calibration Debug Option . Alternatively, select EMIF TG Configuration Toolkit for traffic generator debugging, as described in Generating a Design Example with the TG Configuration Option .
- Click Open Toolkit to open the main view of the EMIF Debug Toolkit.
- If there are multiple EMIF instances in the programmed design, select the column (path to JTAG master) and memory interface ID of the EMIF instance for which to activate the toolkit.
- Click Activate Interface to allow the toolkit to read the interface parameters and calibration status.
- You must debug one interface at a time; therefore, to connect to another interface in the design, you must first deactivate the current interface.
Did you find the information on this page useful?