2.8. Compiling and Programming the Intel® Agilex™ EMIF Design Example
- Navigate to the Intel® Quartus® Prime folder containing the design example directory.
- Open the Intel® Quartus® Prime project file, (.qpf).
- To begin compilation, click .sof file, which enables the design to run on hardware. . The successful completion of compilation generates a
- To program your device with the compiled design, open the programmer by clicking .
- In the programmer, click Auto Detect to detect supported devices.
- Select the Intel® Agilex™ device and then select Change File.
- Navigate to the generated ed_synth.sof file and select Open.
- Click Start to begin programming the Intel® Agilex™ device. When the device is successfully programmed, the progress bar at the top-right of the window should indicate 100% (Successful).
Did you find the information on this page useful?