2.10.1. Enabling the Traffic Generator in a Design Example
To enable the configurable traffic generator, turn on Use configurable Avalon traffic generator 2.0 on the Diagnostics tab.
- You may choose to disable the default traffic pattern stage or the user-configured traffic stage, but you must have at least one stage enabled. For information on these stages, refer to Default Traffic Pattern and User-configured Traffic Pattern in the External Memory Interfaces Intel® Agilex™ FPGA IP User Guide.
- The TG2 test duration parameter applies only to the default traffic pattern. You may choose a test duration of short, medium, or infinite.
- You may choose either of two values for the TG2 Configuration Interface Mode parameter:
- JTAG: Allows use of a GUI in the system console. For more information, refer to Traffic Generator Configuration Interface in the External Memory Interfaces Intel® Agilex™ FPGA IP User Guide.
- Export: Allows use of custom RTL logic to control the traffic pattern.
Did you find the information on this page useful?