2.5. Checking System ID and System Timestamp
To disable checking for system ID or system timestamp, perform the following steps:
- Click Hardware Connections. The Hardware Connections dialog box appears.
- To disable system ID checking, turn on Ignore mismatched system ID.
- To disable system timestamp checking, turn on Ignore mismatched system timestamp.
- Click Close.
- Click Hardware Connections.
- In the Hardware Connections dialog box, click System ID Properties.
- Check that the Expected system ID and Actual system ID values match, and that the Expected system timestamp and Actual system timestamp values match.
- In the System ID Properties dialog box, click Close.
- In the Hardware Connections dialog box, click Close.
For additional information about the system ID and system timestamp, refer to the "General Parameters" table in the "quartus_pgm --nios 2 Parameters" section.
Regardless of the System ID component values, you cannot program flash memory if the hardware design configured in the FPGA is not a valid flash programmer target design that contains at least the minimum component set. Refer to Table: Minimum Component Set for the Flash Programmer Target Design in the Flash Programmer Target Design chapter.
Did you find the information on this page useful?