A newer version of this document is available. Customers should click here to go to the newest version.
2.1. Intel® Agilex™ F-tile DisplayPort SST Parallel Loopback Design Features
The SST parallel loopback design examples demonstrate the transmission of a single video stream from DisplayPort sink to DisplayPort source without Pixel Clock Recovery (PCR) at static rate.
Figure 6. Intel® Agilex™ F-tile DisplayPort SST Parallel Loopback without PCR
- In this variant, the DisplayPort source’s parameter, TX_SUPPORT_IM_ENABLE, is turned on and the video image interface is used.
- The DisplayPort sink receives video and or audio streaming from external video source such as GPU and decodes it into parallel video interface.
- The DisplayPort sink video output directly drives the DisplayPort source video interface and encodes to the DisplayPort main link before transmitting to the monitor.
- The IOPLL drives both the DisplayPort sink and source video clocks at a fixed frequency.
- If DisplayPort sink and source's MAX_LINK_RATE parameter is configured to HBR3 and PIXELS_PER_CLOCK is configured to Quad, the video clock runs at 300 MHz to support 8Kp30 pixel rate (1188/4 = 297 MHz).
Did you find the information on this page useful?