1. Answers to Top FAQs 2. Intel FPGA Simulation Basics 3. Questa* Intel® FPGA Edition, ModelSim* , and QuestaSim* Simulator Support 4. Synopsys VCS* and VCS MX Support 5. Aldec Active-HDL and Riviera-PRO Support 6. Cadence Xcelium* Parallel Simulator Support 7. Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition User Guide Third-party Simulation Archive A. Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition User Guides
3.1. Quick Start Example (ModelSim with Verilog) 3.2. Questa* Intel® FPGA Edition, ModelSim, and QuestaSim Simulator Guidelines 3.3. ModelSim Simulation Setup Script Example 3.4. Sourcing ModelSim* or QuestaSim Simulator Setup Scripts 3.5. Unsupported Features 3.6. Questa* Intel® FPGA Edition, ModelSim* , and QuestaSim* Simulator Support Revision History
3.2.1. Using Questa* Intel® FPGA Edition Precompiled Libraries 3.2.2. Passing Parameter Information from Verilog HDL to VHDL 3.2.3. Viewing Simulation Messages 3.2.4. Generating Signal Activity Data for Power Analysis 3.2.5. Viewing Simulation Waveforms 3.2.6. Simulating with Questa* Intel® FPGA Edition Waveform Editor
3.5. Unsupported Features
The Intel® Quartus® Prime software does not support the following simulation features:
- The Questa* Intel® FPGA Edition software license does not support Remote Desktop access with node-locked, uncounted licenses.
- Intel® Quartus® Prime does not support companion licensing for ModelSim* .
- The USB software guard is not supported by versions earlier than ModelSim* software version 5.8d.
- For ModelSim* software versions prior to 5.5b, use the PCLS utility included with the software to set up the license.
- Some versions of ModelSim* and QuestaSim support SystemVerilog, PSL assertions, SystemC, and more. For more information about specific feature support, refer to Siemens EDA software documentation.
Did you find the information on this page useful?