- Verifies the status of the Ethernet link.
- Reads and writes to status and configuration registers of the IP.
- Displays the values of TX/RX status and statistics registers.
- Ability to assert and deassert IP resets.
- Verifies the IPs error correction capability.
- Provides access to the example design packet generator.
- Execute testing procedures to verify the functionality of Ethernet IPs.
- Enable and disable MAC loopback.
- Set source and destination MAC addresses.
Did you find the information on this page useful?