18.104.22.168. Plan the External Memory Interface
Follow these steps to plan the pinout of the EMIF interface by identifying legal and available placement locations.
- In the Interface Planner Plan tab, click the IP filter button. This filter automatically shows only the IP in the design example.
- In the Design Elements list, expand the EMIF_TOP_I0 block, and then select the emif_s10_0 design element.
- Click the >> button next to the emif_s10_0 design element name to display the Legal Locations for placement.
Figure 9. Locations List Button
- Select any legal location in the list to highlight that floorplan location. For example, click EMIF_L12_X53_Y325_Y400 in the Locations list. The location you select highlights in the floorplan.
Figure 10. Location Selected
- Double-click EMIF_L12_X53_Y325_Y400 in the Legal Locations list to place the entity at the location.
Figure 11. EMIF Fixed Locations
Did you find the information on this page useful?