4.1.5. Running the BTS GUI
- Connect the USB cable to your PC and the board.
- Check that the development board switches and jumpers are set according to your preferences. Refer to Powering Up the Development Kit.
- Check the external modules status: QSFPDD/DDR4 DIMM.
- Turn on the board power switch.
To run the BTS, navigate to the <package dir>\examples\board_test_system directory. The BTS release folder always includes the following files:
You can run BTS GUI with the following scripts:
- On the Windows system, double-click the .bat files to run BTS, Clock Controller, or Power Monitor GUI.
Figure 3. Windows Console
- On the Linux system, run the shell script with root privilege.
Figure 4. Linux ConsoleNote: The .bat or shell script checks the Java environment settings, copies necessary files, and prompts if the environment is not set up correctly.
The GUI will display the application tab corresponding to the design running in the FPGA. If the design loaded in the FPGA is not supported by the BTS GUI, a message prompting you to configure your board with a valid BTS design appears. Refer to The Configure Menu.