1.6.3. Installing the Hardware
- Power down computer number 1.
- Plug the FPGA Development kit into a PCI Express slot, being certain that the slot supports Gen3 x8 or Gen2 x4.
The development kit has an integrated Intel® FPGA Download Cable for FPGA programming.
- Connect a USB cable from computer number 2 to the FPGA Development kit.
- Turn on computer number 1.
- On computer number 2, bring up the Quartus® Prime programmer and program the FPGA through an Intel® FPGA Download Cable.
- To force system enumeration to discover the PCI Express IP core, reboot computer number 1.
Did you find the information on this page useful?