22.214.171.124.2. Programming CPLDs and Flash Memory Devices Sequentially
This procedure provides a single set of instructions for the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer to configure the CPLD and write the flash memory device.
- Open the Programmer and click Add File to add the .pof for the CPLD.
- Right-click the CPLD .pof and click Attach Flash Device.
- In the Flash Device menu, select the appropriate density for the ﬂash memory device.
- Right-click the ﬂash memory device density and click Change File.
- Select the .pof generated for the ﬂash memory device. The Programmer appends the .pof for the ﬂash memory device to the .pof for the CPLD.
- Repeat this process if your chain has additional devices.
- Check all the boxes in the Program/Configure column for the new .pof and click Start to program the CPLD and ﬂash memory device.
Did you find the information on this page useful?