1.4.2. Step 2: Floorplan the Design Partitions
- In the Design Partitions Window, right-click the blinking_led_8s instance in the Project Navigator and click .
Figure 14. Create Logic Lock Region
- To modify the region properties, click .
- In the Origin column, specify X165_Y113.
- Change the Width to 14, and the Height to 34.
- Enable the Reserved and Core-Only options.
- Click the Routing Region cell. The Logic Lock Routing Region Settings dialog box appears.
- Specify Fixed with expansion with Expansion Length of 1 for the Routing Type. The actual size and location are arbitrary for this tutorial. However, you can view and adjust the Logic Lock Region shape in the Chip Planner.
- Repeat steps 1 through 7 to define the following Logic Lock region for the blinking_led_16s instance:
Figure 15. Logic Lock Regions
- Core Only—On
- Expansion Length—Fixed with expansion 1
This floorplanning ensures that the ref_clock_in meets timing because the placement location is not too far from output pins.Figure 16. Logic Lock Region Placement
Did you find the information on this page useful?