1.1. UHD HDMI 2.0 Video Format Conversion Design Example Features
- HDMI 2.0 connectivity supports from 720x480 up to 3840x2160 resolution at any frame rate up to and including 60 fps.
- Input hot-plug support.
- Supports both RGB and YCbCr (4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0) colour formats at the input.
- Supports input at 8 and 10 bits per color
- Software automatically detects the input format and sets up the processing pipeline appropriately.
- HDMI 2.0 connectivity selectable for either 1080p, 1080i or 2160p resolution at 60 fps, or 2160p at 30 fps
- Output hot-plug support
- DIP switches set the required output color format to RGB, YCbCr-4:4:4 or YCbCr-4:2:2, or YCbCr 4:2:0)
- DIP switches set the output to 8 or 10 bits per color
- Single 10-bit RGB processing pipeline with software configurable scaling and frame rate conversion:
- 12 tap Lanczos down-scaler
- 16 phase, 4 tap Lanczos up-scaler
- Triple buffer video frame buffer provides frame rate conversion
- Mixer with alpha-blending allowing OSD icon overlay
Did you find the information on this page useful?