2.7.5. Reusing a Design Partition
To reuse an exported design partition in another project, you assign the exported partition .qdb to an appropriately configured design partition in the target project via the Design Partition Window:
- Export a design partition with the appropriate snapshot, as Exporting a Design Partition describes.
- Open the target Intel® Quartus® Prime project that you want to reuse the exported partition.
- Click Processing > Start > Start Analysis & Elaboration.
- Click Assignments > Design Partitions Window, and then create a design partition to contain the logic and compilation results of the exported .qdb.
- Click the Partition Database File option for the new partition and select the exported .qdb file.
Figure 28. Partition Database File Setting in Design Partitions Window
- Specify any other properties of the design partition in the Design Partitions Window. The Compiler uses the partition's assigned .qdb as the source.
Did you find the information on this page useful?