126.96.36.199.1. Design Tree and Filters
The Design Tree view includes these columns:
- Design Element—lists all component IP and building blocks that Design Analysis identifies. IP cores and building blocks are distinguished by different icons. Fixed IP building blocks are shown in plain text. Movable IP building blocks are shown in italic text. Always movable building blocks are shown in gray italic text.
- Highlight—indicates the color for display of design elements in the tile visualization pane.
- Placement—indicates the placement status (placed, unplaced) or placement tile location for design elements.
You can type a partial or complete name in the design element filter field to refine the list of elements displayed.
- Click the Full icon to show all design elements in the tree.
- Click the IP icon to show only IP level hierarchy in the tree.
- Click the Unplaced icon to show only unplaced design elements in the tree.
- Click the I/Os icon to show only I/O design elements in the tree.
Did you find the information on this page useful?