1. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Pro Edition Custom Platform Toolkit User Guide
|Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Suite 20.3|
The Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ 1 2 Pro Edition Custom Platform Toolkit provides the necessary tools for implementing a fully functional Custom Platform. The Custom Platform Toolkit is available in the INTELFPGAOCLSDKROOT/board directory, where the environment variable INTELFPGAOCLSDKROOT points to the location of the SDK installation.
The goal is to enable an SDK user to target any given Custom Platform seamlessly by performing the following tasks:
- Acquire an accelerator board and plug it into their system.
- Acquire the Custom Platform and unpack it to a local directory.
- Set the environment variable QUARTUS_ROOTDIR_OVERRIDE to point to installation directory of the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software.
- Invoke the aocl install <path_to_customplatform> utility command.
- Compile the OpenCL kernel and build the host application.
- Set environment variables to point to the location of the memory-mapped device (MMD) library.
- For Windows* systems, set the PATH environment variable.
- For Linux* systems, set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.
- Run the host application.
Did you find the information on this page useful?