FPGAs are incredibly versatile accelerators. Their core attribute is having adaptable logic blocks that can be connected in multiple ways to perform massively parallel, real-time processing.
In this session, learn how to accelerate your existing C and C++ functions using Intel® FPGAs, including:
- The fundamentals of building an accelerator
- A demonstration on capturing existing C/C++ code in SYCL* for use with oneAPI to produce a high-performance FPGA implementation and target CPUs and GPUs
Get the Software
- Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit—a core set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
- Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit— a specialized component for programming reconfigurable FPGA devices.
- Intel® FPGAs and Intel® SoC FPGAs
- FPGA Software: Define Your Design Methodology
- How to Program Your First FPGA Device
- Free eBook: FPGAs for Dummies