In a heterogeneous compute environment, developers must understand the capabilities and limitations of each architecture to effectively match the appropriate workload to each compute device.
In this session, oneAPI technical evangelist Karl Qi unpacks the unique and distinct programming needs of CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs, including:
- Comparing and contrasting the architectural differences between CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs
- Showing how Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language constructs are mapped to each architecture
- Examining the support difference among oneAPI libraries—oneDPL, oneMKL, oneTBB, oneDAL, and more
- Discussing characteristics of applications best suited for each architecture
Get the Software
Get all of the oneAPI libraries discussed in this webinar as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit—a foundational set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI including developer opportunities and benefits.
- Subscribe to Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each biweekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.