Intel® oneAPI Toolkits
Build, analyze, and optimize high-performance, cross-architecture applications on CPUs and
XPUs with best-in-class compilers, performance libraries, frameworks, and analysis and debug tools.
Select Your Toolkit
For most developers
Use Case: Develop performant, data-centric applications across Intel® CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs with this foundational toolset.
For HPC developers
Use Case: Build, analyze, and scale applications across shared- and distributed-memory computing systems.
For data scientists and AI developers
Use Case: Accelerate end-to-end data science and machine learning pipelines using Python* tools and frameworks.
For deep learning inference developers
Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit (Powered by oneAPI)
Use Case: Deploy high-performance inference applications from edge to cloud.
For visual creators, scientists, and engineers
Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
Use Case: Create high-fidelity, photorealistic experiences that push the boundaries of visualization.
For edge device and IoT developers
Use Case: Fast-track development of applications and solutions that run at the network's edge.
For system engineers
Intel® System Bring-up Toolkit
Use Case: Strengthen system reliability with hardware and software insight, and optimize power and performance.
Try in the Intel® Developer Cloud
- The Intel® Developer Cloud is a free, virtual development sandbox to learn about and program oneAPI cross-architecture applications.
- Sign up now for full access to the latest Intel CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and Intel® oneAPI tools.
Choose a priority support package for Intel® oneAPI toolkits or access various community forums.
What's Inside Each Toolkit
Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library
- Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
- Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Networks Library
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library
- Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
- Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library
- Intel® Advisor
- Intel® Distribution for GDB*
- Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
- Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler
Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
This toolkit complements the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and includes:
- Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel® C++ Compiler Classic
- Intel® Cluster Checker
- Intel® Fortran Compiler
- Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic
- Intel® Inspector
- Intel® MPI Library
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit
End-to-End AI and Machine Learning Acceleration
- Intel® Distribution for Python* with highly optimized scikit-learn*
- Intel® Optimization for PyTorch*
- Intel® Optimization for TensorFlow*
- Intel® Optimization for XGBoost*
- Intel® Optimization of Modin* (available through Anaconda* only)
- Intel® Neural Compressor
- Model Zoo for Intel® architecture
Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit
Internet of Things
This toolkit complements the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and includes:
- Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel C++ Compiler Classic
- Intel Inspector
- OpenEmbedded meta-intel Layer for Yocto Project*
Intel oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
Rendering and Ray Tracing
- Intel® Embree
- Intel® Implicit SPMD Program Compiler
- Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library
- Intel® Open Image Denoise
- Intel® OpenSWR
- Intel® OSPRay
- Intel® OSPRay Studio
- Intel® OSPRay for Hydra*
- Rendering Toolkit Utilities
Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
(Powered by oneAPI)
Deep Learning Inference Deployment
- Model Optimizer
- Deep Learning Workbench
- Inference Engine
- Deployment Manager
- DL Streamer
- Post Training Optimization Tool
Intel System Bring-up Toolkit
System Power and Performance
- Intel® SoC Watch
- Intel® System Debugger
- Intel VTune Profiler
Access to this toolkit requires a signed corporate Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA).
Existing CNDA customers can download from the Intel® Registration Center (sign in required).
If you do not see the components after signing in, you may not have CNDA access.
Try Intel® oneAPI Tools in the Intel® Developer Cloud
Free Access to Toolkits
- Develop, run, and optimize programs with preinstalled software.
- Access the Intel oneAPI Base toolkit, and toolkits for HPC, AI, and rendering.
- Connect via a terminal or your browser.
- Learn from training modules using a Jupyter* Notebooks.
Test Performance on the Latest Hardware
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- Intel® Xeon® processors with Intel® Graphics Technology
- Intel® Iris® Xᵉ MAX GPU
- Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs
- Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGAs
Documentation and Training
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.
Features and benefits in Intel® technologies depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at Intel.com.