Intel® oneAPI Toolkits
Build, analyze, and optimize high-performance, cross-architecture applications on CPUs and
XPUs with best-in-class compilers, performance libraries, frameworks, and analysis and debug tools.
Select Your Toolkit
For most developers
Use Case: Develop performant, data-centric applications across Intel® CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs with this foundational toolset.
For HPC developers
Use Case: Build, analyze, and scale applications across shared- and distributed-memory computing systems.
For data scientists and AI developers
Use Case: Accelerate end-to-end data science and machine learning pipelines using Python* tools and frameworks.
For deep learning inference developers
Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit (Powered by oneAPI)
Use Case: Deploy high-performance inference applications from edge to cloud.
For visual creators, scientists, and engineers
Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
Use Case: Create high-fidelity, photorealistic experiences that push the boundaries of visualization.
For edge device and IoT developers
Use Case: Fast-track development of applications and solutions that run at the network's edge.
For system engineers
Intel® System Bring-up Toolkit
Use Case: Strengthen system reliability with hardware and software insight, and optimize power and performance.
Try in the Intel® Developer Cloud
- The Intel® Developer Cloud is a free, virtual development sandbox to learn about and program oneAPI cross-architecture applications.
- Sign up now for full access to the latest Intel CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and Intel® oneAPI tools.
Choose a priority support package for Intel® oneAPI toolkits or access various community forums.
What's Inside Each Toolkit
Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library
- Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
- Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Networks Library
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library
- Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
- Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library (separate download required)
- Intel® Advisor
- Intel® Distribution for GDB*
- Intel® Distribution for Python* (separate download required)
- Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
- Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler
Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
This toolkit complements the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and includes:
- Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel® C++ Compiler Classic
- Intel® Cluster Checker
- Intel® Fortran Compiler
- Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic
- Intel® Inspector
- Intel® MPI Library
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit
End-to-End AI and Machine Learning Acceleration
- Intel® Distribution for Python* with highly optimized scikit-learn*
- Intel® Optimization for PyTorch*
- Intel® Optimization for TensorFlow*
- Intel® Optimization for XGBoost*
- Intel® Optimization of Modin* (available through Anaconda* only)
- Intel® Neural Compressor
- Model Zoo for Intel® architecture
Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit
Internet of Things
This toolkit complements the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and includes:
- Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel C++ Compiler Classic
- Intel Inspector
- OpenEmbedded meta-intel Layer for Yocto Project*
Intel oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
Rendering and Ray Tracing
- Intel® Embree
- Intel® Implicit SPMD Program Compiler
- Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library
- Intel® Open Image Denoise
- Intel® OpenSWR
- Intel® OSPRay
- Intel® OSPRay Studio
- Intel® OSPRay for Hydra*
- Intel® Open Path Guiding Library
- Rendering Toolkit Utilities
Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
(Powered by oneAPI)
Deep Learning Inference Deployment
- Model Optimizer
- Deep Learning Workbench
- Inference Engine
- Deployment Manager
- DL Streamer
- Post Training Optimization Tool
Intel System Bring-up Toolkit
System Power and Performance
- Intel® SoC Watch
- Intel® System Debugger
- Intel VTune Profiler
Access to this toolkit requires a signed corporate Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA).
Existing CNDA customers can download from the Intel® Registration Center (sign in required).
If you do not see the components after signing in, you may not have CNDA access.
Try Intel® oneAPI Tools in the Intel® Developer Cloud
Free Access to Toolkits
- Develop, run, and optimize programs with preinstalled software.
- Access the Intel oneAPI Base toolkit, and toolkits for HPC, AI, and rendering.
- Connect via a terminal or your browser.
- Learn from training modules using a Jupyter* Notebooks.
Test Performance on the Latest Hardware
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- Intel® Xeon® processors with Intel® Graphics Technology
- Intel® Iris® Xᵉ MAX GPU
- Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs
- Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGAs