AI: In Production Knowledge Library
Discover how Intel and its partners deliver AI at the edge in production with this collection of demo videos, Intel® product tutorials, portpholios, news and events.
To illustrate the value that computer vision brings to a pandemic scenario, Intel has created a series of reference implementations. These are specific solutions that teach different ways of using computer vision and provide solutions built from open source tools that developers can use as an example to generate lifesaving technologies.
2020’s major release of OpenVINO (2021.1) accelerates performance with support for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and increases versatility to work with nonvision workloads.
We believe technology will help us mitigate the impact of COVID-19. Read the eBook to learn how cities are using it to prepare for the new normal.
With More Than 15,000 Edge Customer Deployments Today, Intel Expands Current Offerings by Introducing Two Processors at the Intel Industrial Summit
How to Sell the Latest Intel Atom® and Intel® Core™ Processors for Use in IoT Deployments (EHL/TGL Training).
Hear from Intel’s executive leadership and take this opportunity to connect with the industry’s premier ecosystem to create the most innovative solutions, empower your business to grow faster and make extraordinary opportunities possible that will enrich lives and drive global progress.
Intel® DevCloud for the Edge is a cloud-based sandbox that enables enterprise developers to test, prototype, and benchmark AI edge models across multiple platforms in real time and from nearly anywhere in the world. Register today to get access to an innovative sandbox for AI at the edge.
Build with Intel
- Intel has a diverse portfolio of silicon, CPUs, Accelerators, Ethernet and storage. And all of this has been optimized for the Edge.
- In addition to that, we have a robust set of developer tools, tools that are driving the convergence of analytics and inference, media optimizations as well as a variety of networking workloads, all of this coming together to enable vertical-specific offerings. (e.g. OpenVINO – for AI Deep Learning Inferencing, OpenNESS which is being used for Networking and 5G Capabilities, Open Visual Cloud for media enhancements, DevCloud).
- Last but not the least is Ecosystem Scale that we drive. We work with more than 1200 ecosystem partners in order to drive scale through a variety of programs such as the Intel Market Ready Solutions, the RFP Ready Kits, the Intel Partner Alliance, the Intel Network Builders program as well as the Intel Select Solutions.
The Power of AI and Edge Computing in Achieving Defect-Free Factories
- Most manufacturers would agree that one of their top priorities is producing high quality products. This can be challenging due to a number of factors, such as time contstraints, cost of inspection steps, or lack of consistency in manual inspection processes.
- Edge computing is bringing AI compute closer to the origin of data, closer to the mass of sensors connected to the machines, and closer to devices on the factory floor.
- Intel will discuss how an advanced analytics pipeline combined with the power of AI can achieve significant benefits for Industrial IoT companies and their customers.
Accelerating Your Future @ the Edge
- EDGE IS TRANSFORMING BUSINESS
- Data is growing at an astronomical rate. In today's distributed computing architecture the edge is about placement of compute, processing, and analytics closer to the data source or point of delivering. The Edge is getting smarter with convergence of analytics, networking workloads and combined with AI to drive intelligence at the edge to unlock valuable insights.
- Axel Dittman - Microsoft Azure
- Mark Olding - EXOR America
- Ionut Deaconeasa - Intel Corporation
- Diwakar Bansal - Intel Corporation
Today’s manufacturers are leveraging Intel® Edge AI to improve tracking and fabrication accuracy, boost productivity, enhance worker safety, and more. Watch the Intel® Edge AI Industrial Video-on-Demand to learn more about Intel’s powerful offerings and vision ecosystem, and how they can accelerate your customer’s deep learning, computer vision, and AI use cases.
The Intel® Edge AI for vision portfolio is transforming the healthcare space by bringing cutting-edge capabilities to hospitals, medical labs, and more. Intel® Edge AI partners are empowering to enable real-time imaging, accelerate results processing, enhance patient care while preserving patient privacy and best practices within healthcare. Watch the Intel® Edge AI Healthcare Video-on-Demand to see how Intel’s powerful vision ecosystem is helping customers deliver the next generation of healthcare experiences.
Intel® Edge AI retail partners are leveraging Intel’s comprehensive portfolio of vision hardware and software to enhance customer experiences, optimize interactions, maximize employee performance, and more. Watch the Intel® Edge AI Retail Video-on-Demand to get a crash course on how Intel’s vision offerings and ecosystem can help unlock the next generation of intelligent, responsive retail.
City governments and solution providers are leveraging Intel® Edge AI to improve transportation networks, increase public safety, and more. Watch the Intel® Edge AI Smart Cities Video-on-Demand to learn more about how Intel is accelerating IoT smart city vision systems and deep learning inference from the camera to the cloud.
Explore how developers can use this toolkit to create high-performance applications, incorporate industry-standard frameworks and training models, and more. (13:46)
Take a closer look at access to traditional computer vision components, deep learning tools, Intel® architecture-based platforms support, and operating system support. (14:35)
Learn how Intel products, developer tools, programs, and ecosystem solutions accelerate the development and deployment of edge computing solutions. This eBooklet contains 1) hardware based on Intel® unmatched silicon portfolio, 2) Intel® deployment software and tools to accelerate for edge AI inference, 3) developer ready hardware including Foundation Kits and Vision Accelerator Design Products, 4) Intel® Scalable Solutions and 5) Intel® Partner Enablement Programs to support the scale of our Edge Computing ecosystem community.
Read the portfolio
Featured solutions include the Intel® IoT Market Ready Solution powered by Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, Intel® IoT RFP Ready Kit powered by Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, solution briefs, and case studies from partners with solutions based on Intel® Architecture and enabled with Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit. This booklet is intended to promote a wide selection of Intel®-based commercial grade, ready-to-scale offerings that are optimized by Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit from Edge AI ecosystem partners.
Read the portfolio
AI Inference Software Catalogue
Introducing a portfolio of Intel’s software partner solutions developed and optimized using Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit. In this e-Book, you will find Intel’s software partner solutions built on the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. This interactive e-Book is designed to help you find the best solution to address your business requirements and organized by vertical sections to help with easier navigate.
Read the e-Book