1.2. Compiling and Testing the Design
- Ensure hardware example design generation is complete.
- Launch the Intel® Quartus® Prime software and open the .qpf file: <Design Example>/quartus/a10_hdmi2_demo.qpf
- Click .
- After successful compilation, a .sof file is generated in the quartus/output_files directory.
- Connect Bitec HDMI 2.0 FMC Daughter Card Rev 11 to the on-board FMC port B (J2).
- Connect TX (P1) of the Bitec FMC daughter card to an external video source.
- Connect RX (P2) of the Bitec FMC daughter card to an external video sink or video analyzer.
- Ensure all switches on the development board are in default position.
- Configure the selected Intel® Arria® 10 device on the development board using the generated .sof file ( ).
- The analyzer should display the video generated from the source.
Did you find the information on this page useful?