1.3. Generating the Design
- Create a project targeting the Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX device family and select the desired device.
- In the IP Catalog, locate and double-click SDI II Intel FPGA IP. The New IP Variant or New IP Variation window appears.
- Specify a top-level name for your custom IP variation. The parameter editor saves the IP variation settings in a file named <your_ip>.ip .
- Click OK. The parameter editor appears.
- On the IP tab, select your desired IP settings. The generated design example is based on your settings.
- On the Design Example tab, select Simulation to generate the testbench, and select Synthesis to generate the hardware design example.
You must select at least one of these options to generate the design example files.
- For Generate File Format, select Verilog or VHDL.
- For Select Board, select the relevant FPGA development kit. You may change the target device using the Change Target Device parameter if your board revision does not match the grade of the default targeted device.
- Click Generate Example Design.
Did you find the information on this page useful?