1.7.1. Programming using the .sof File
- Start the Intel® Quartus® Prime programmer on computer #2.
- Click Hardware Setup and select the USB Blaster. Click Close.
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer, click Auto Detect. This command lists devices attached to the JTAG chain on the development board.
- Right-click the Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX (10CX2200YF780E5G) device and click Change File. Select the path to the appropriate .sof file.
- Turn on the Program/Configure option for the added file.
- Click Start to download the selected file to the Intel development kit. The device is configured when the Progress bar reaches 100%.
- On computer #1 exit the BIOS System Setup or boot manager interface.
- On computer #1, press Ctl-Alt-Delete to perform a soft reboot.
- The operating system detects a new hardware device and displays the Found New Hardware Wizard. In the wizard, select Install the software automatically (Recommended). Click Next.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
Did you find the information on this page useful?