4.1. Software Available in the FPGA Software Download Center
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro, Standard, and Lite Edition software1 (includes the Nios® II EDS plug-in and IP Library)
- Starting with Nios II EDS in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition version 19.2 and Intel® Quartus® Prime Standard Edition version 19.1, the Cygwin component in the Windows version of Nios® II EDS has been removed and now uses Windows* Subsystem for Linux version 1 (WSL 1).
- Starting with Nios® II EDS version 19.1, the Nios® II EDS requires the Eclipse IDE component to be manually installed.
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Help
- Questa*-Intel® FPGA Edition software2
- DSP Builder for Intel® FPGAs
- FLEXlm license server software
- Advanced Link Analyzer
- Stand-alone Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer and Tools1
- Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ 3 4
- Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler
- Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator
- Ashling RiscFree* Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Intel® FPGAs5
You must install device support for Intel® Agilex™ , Intel® eASIC™ N5X, Stratix® , Arria® , Cyclone® , or MAX® device families as part of the Intel® Quartus® Prime installation.
Did you find the information on this page useful?