4.2. Installation Path
The installation path must satisfy the following requirements:
- Contain only alphanumeric characters
- No special characters or symbols, such as !$%@^&*<>,
- Only English characters
- No spaces
Default Installation Path
|Linux||<home directory>/<edition>/<version number>||<home directory> is the default path of the Linux workstation, or as set by the system administrator|
- intelFPGA_lite—for Lite Edition
- intelFPGA—for Standard Edition
- intelFPGA_pro—for Pro Edition
If you use a different path, substitute the appropriate name for <installation-directory> in the installation steps.
Did you find the information on this page useful?