2.1.5. IBIS-AMI Wrapper
- Provide enhanced feature on top of the IBIS-AMI models such as:
- Joint transmitter and receiver link optimization
- Reference clock modeling
- Transmitter PLL modeling
- Incremental accuracy improvement
- Improve user experiences
- Integrate IBIS-AMI settings with Advanced Link Analyzer Control Module’s graphical user interface
- Single click to select and configure Intel® ’s IBIS-AMI models
- Automatically configure the device according to link settings
- Plug-and-Play device models
- Allow post-installation model updates
- Close Advanced Link Analyzer.
- Acquire the IBIS-AMI model from My Intel® support.
- Create a new folder in C:\Users\<Your User or Account Name>\AdvancedLinkAnalyzer\<current version>\Database\ with the folder name instructed. For example, for the Intel® Stratix® 10 L-tile transceiver, the folder name is S10L. For the Intel® Stratix® 10 H-tile transceiver, the folder name is S10H. For the Intel® Stratix® 10 E-tile, the folder name is S10E. For the Intel® Stratix® 10 P-tile, the folder name is S10P. For the Intel® Agilex™ E-tile, the folder name is AG_E. For the Intel® Agilex™ P-tile, the folder name is AG_P.
- Copy all files associated with IBIS-AMI model into the folder created in step 3.
- Copy all package models into the folder created in step 3.
- Optionally, additional files to be copied into the database folder.
After installing the Intel® IBIS-AMI model and restarting the Advanced Link Analyzer, the new device appears in the device selection menu and is ready for use.
- IBIS-AMI GUI integration
- Package model encapsulation
- Joint transmitter (for supported transmitter models) and receiver link optimization
Did you find the information on this page useful?